At PSI, thirty-five percent of our clients are in the healthcare industry. We understand the deep responsibility of providing HIPAA compliant IT services.
How are the vitals of your health information system?
Our clients are ready!
You can be too with PSI’s Professional Experienced Healthcare IT Support…
- Select the correct Electronic Health Records and Practice Management vendor Support
- Customize local and remote workflows
- Improve reliability and performance, reduce costs
- Simplify practice workflow and complexity
- Mobilize and protect patient and practice data
- Manage all this on a day to day basis
“PSI was a key part in the successful implementation of our EHR. Their knowledge and expertise combined with their commitment to healthcare initiatives was paramount for us.”
-Liz Y., RN, CPN, LNC, Practice Administrator, Pittsburgh Healthcare Provider
We do all that and more…
- Establish, implement, and audit a written HIPAA* compliant security policy
- Attain compliance with ARRA, HITECH, HIPAA*, and ICD10
- Demonstrate Meaningful Use
- Avoid penalties starting in 2015
- Intercede with third parties
- Avoid costly purchasing mistakes
There are many Healthcare Professionals who rely on PSI for their Professional Experienced Healthcare IT Support! See what they have to say about PSI on our Client Testimonials page!
* Healthcare organizations and their business associates, such as third-party billing companies, that handle protected health information (PHI) are subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule, created and enforced by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The rule mandates that patients have full access to their PHI and protects the privacy of their information by limiting access to it by other parties. A healthcare provider that experiences a breach of PHI can be fined by the HHS Office for Civil Rights. (SearchHealthIT)